Get Excited Siouxland There’s Better Solutions Coming Your Way.
We Are Pleased to Announce, Effective January 1, 2016, Siouxland Wireless Will Merge with Spiral Communications. Your Trusted Management Team and Technicians Will Remain on Board to Provide You Fast and Reliable Broadband. Spiral Communications Is Based out of Glenwood, Ia and Will Be Opening up an Office in Sioux City the First Quarter of 2016 to Better Serve You.
What This Means for You:
- In the Upcoming Months Spiral Communications Will Be Enhancing the Existing Network to Bring Faster Speeds and More Reliability.
- In the Future We Plan to Offer Phone and Tv Streaming Services.
- You are currently Being Billed on the 1st of the Month for the Previous Month and Then Pay Your Bill by the 1st of the next Month. Spiral Communications Bills from the Mid-month to the Mid-month. You Will Receive Your First Bill via Email from Spiral Communications Mid-december. This Bill Will Cover Mid-december to Mid-january and Will Be Due 1 January. You Will Not Be Receiving a Final Bill from Siouxland Wireless. If You Have a Balance Due, Please Submit That to Them as Normal.
Spiral Customer Portal:
- You should have received an email explaining how to log into your Spiral Customer Portal. If you did not receive this, Please contact us via Email email@example.com or Phone (855) 877-4725.
- Please log into your customer portal for the first time. Inside the Customer Portal, you can submit support tickets and view/pay bills.
- We offer Ssmple and easy Automatic Bill Pay. Siouxland Wireless will no longer be collecting automatic payments. You must enroll with Spiral if you wish to continue automatic payments. This can be done on your Customer Portal.
- We accept credit/debit cards, ACH, Echecks and Checks.
For Technical Support:
We Are Here to Help! Our Support Team Can Be Reached in a Number of Ways.
- Customer Portal: https://customer.spiral-communications.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (855) 877-4725
We Look Forward to Providing You Fast and Reliable Broadband!